Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery in Gurgaon
Hepato-pancreato-biliary cancers include malignant or cancerous tumours originating in the cells of the liver, bile ducts, and gallbladder. Get the best hepato pancreato biliary surgery in gurgaon at onco Clinic.
HPB (Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary) surgery is a subspecialty of surgery specific to benign and malignant diseases of the liver, pancreas and biliary tree. HPB surgery can be complex and requires specialized training and/or experience. TriHealth has built its HPB Surgery Program with the goal of providing state-of-the-art, high quality care for our patients and their supporting families. We are committed to providing care in a multidisciplinary fashion. This means working together with our surgeons, nurse practitioners, specialists in gastroenterology (GI), interventional radiology (IR), medical oncology, radiation oncology, genetics, nutrition and more. As a patient in the HPB Surgery Program you have access to all of these services and specialists.
HPB Surgery Program Services
- Individualized care plans for each patient
- Utilization of evidence based clinical pathways for enhanced recovery
- Multidisciplinary care via:
- Multidisciplinary Clinics (MDC): Occasionally, surgery is only one part of the treatment plan; particularly when surgery is for the treatment of cancer. Multidisciplinary clinics are designed for patients who may need additional non-surgical treatment before or after surgery. During these clinic appointments patients may see surgical and non-surgical specialists at the same time and place. This allows us to provide an integrated and comprehensive treatment plan.
- Tumor Board Conferences: Surgical decision-making often requires input from other specialists. Tumor Board Conferences are a way for all specialists involved in a patients care to come together, review the patient’s case in detail, and develop a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Genetic Councilors
- Research Trials
- Wellness Programs before and after surgery
- Survivorship treatment plans